dinsdag 24 december 2013

Naughty X-mas and a kinky new year!

I think we all know how most traditional families spend X-mas, but what about kinky couples? Do you wear red and white latex with your sub having some reindeer horns on and a red nose? Of course tying up your sub with some X-mas decoration seems like an interesting way to introduce the holiday spirit into your kink lifestyle. So what about celebrating the new year? Well I saw this video of a guy who had a rocket up his butt, seems kinky but mostly painful and stupid. Still if that´s your thing then go for it! But for all the romantic souls there is nothing better than just spending the countdown together with the one you love and kiss when it´s the new year. It might seem a bit old fashioned but sometimes the old ways are the best!

What is a naughty X-mas? I can tell you what it´s not, it´s not singing around a tree and wearing a sweet reindeer sweater that your mother knitted for you. Instead of being a good boy or girl, this time you´re being a naughty boy or girl! Still the part of spending X-mas with the ones you love is possible as long as you keep it naughty! Maybe keep some latex under your casual clothing, that seems rather naughty to me. Just don´t forget that people who are naughty secretly want to get caught, so you might want to be careful about introducing kink into your vanilla family X-mas party.

My X-mas will be a shiny one, but for that matter it´s X-mas almost every day for me! I try to mix things up a bit though for X-mas, maybe some more colours in my outfit? Unfortunately there is no snow here so I can´t make any latex in the snow pictures, perhaps whipped cream is a good alternative? I know that it´s sweeter! I think the most important part of X-mas to me is to have some time for myself, which might seem a bit weird but some time for just myself is actually quite nice. Of course if I get lonely I can always invite some friends to spice things up, so don´t worry about me!

A kinky new year, what does that mean? It means that you celebrate the new year in a special way! What usually works for me is wearing something shiny and go crazy! It´s more fun to have company but if you decide to spend the last day of the year alone then you can still do it kinky! Just be creative and above all don´t let anything stop you!

I wish you all a naughty X-mas and a kinky new year!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten