dinsdag 26 november 2013

I want you to want me

It´s not only a good song, but sometimes it´s also how I feel. The feeling to be wanted by the one you love and the one that loves you. Telling someone that loves you that you don´t feel anything for him or her anymore is probably one of the most cruel things you can say to someone, especially when it´s about attraction. Of course some people are more sensitive to this then others, but I´ve seen people do some nasty things because of that.

You can´t like everyone and you can´t be attracted to everyone, we all have something we like or dislike. Sometimes someone that is deeply in love with you is absolutely not attracted to you, this can be quite frustrating and painful for the one who is in love. You could try to win the other over with poetry, songs, kindness or just by being yourself and show who you really are. Love on first sight doesn´t happen all the time, sometimes you´re friends before you become more than that or you´re even not that fond of the other at first. Love can grow, especially if it´s the type of love that is honest and from the heart.

Unfortunately most of the messages I get online aren´t from the heart, I´d say most people type with their penis when I read some of the messages I get. Ok so you´re attracted to a picture of me, but that doesn´t mean that you need to say how hard you are. I know that some Doms/Dommes are into these messages, they like to hear how much people spray their white love juice on their pictures. But not everybody feels that way, personally I find it quite rude to assume something just based on a picture or a few words. And yet I do the same in a way, I get a message from someone named hornyforyou and the messages says: I want to be inside you. Do I respond to that? No! Do I give this guy a chance to explain himself? No! Do I think that he´s a moron? Yes! Right there I judge him, it´s wrong and yet I can´t help but feel this way when someone wastes my time like that.

Does that mean you can´t say anything nice? Of course you can say something nice, for example there is nothing wrong with saying that someone looks attractive. A lot of people that are attractive know this, so don´t be suprised if you don´t always get an interesting reply to this. Try to be creative and find other things to talk about instead of how much you want to fill her up with your juice. Maybe some people are into that, but in a random chat online I wouldn´t recommend it. If you have a fetish in common, for example latex, then you have something to talk about. Maybe you can playfully talk about how you wouldn´t mind if he or she would be rubbing against you but leave it to flirting at first. If someone else picks it up and continues then you can go a little bit faster. It´s not that you have to be completely innocent!

There is nothing wrong with wanting someone, just don´t be  to forward with it when you talk to someone you don´t know or don´t know that well. A lot of people won´t take it kindly and it could be the end of the communication, it would be a shame if you could´ve had more succes if you just handled it differently. People often want to be treated as a person and not as a prize, learn to love someone for who they are and not what they do or what they wear. It can be hot to be wanted, especially if the other person is turning you on a lot. But remember to be patient!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten