zaterdag 17 januari 2015

Leather everywhere!

Have you noticed how more and more people wear leather? Not just for a special occasion but also for casual situations, which is quite interesting to me. I love leather and prefer to wear it every day, but there are situations where it´s probably not that appropriate. I doubt you can wear leather with every job and even when you could then it´s not always a smart idea when your leather clothing can get dirty or even damaged while working. So there is usually a time and a place for leather clothing!


It´s interesting though how some days are leather days and other days aren´t. Maybe that sounds odd to you so I´ll explain. A leather day is for me a day when I see several people wearing leather clothing. Maybe this doesn´t seem special to you but there was a time when I only had a couple of leather days in a year, but now it´s close to at least once a week! I don´t count my own leather clothing for a leather day and there have to be at least fiver different people wearing leather clothing, otherwise I wouldn´t consider it a leather day.


So why is leather so popular? Speaking from personal experience I´d say that it keeps you warm when it cold, it also feels and look great! Enough reason to wear some leather clothing! Unfortunately it´s not always the right weather for that, but in a mild Winter there is a good chance to see more people wear leather clothing and then everyone with a leather fetish will have a great time looking at some interesting outfits.


The worst time of the year would be Summer when hardly anyone wears leather, at least not outside, and when it´s almost impossible to wear leather yourself. If you do feel like wearing it then you´re in for a sticky surprise! But I guess that´s where the leather fanatics separate themselves from the leather lovers. I wouldn´t blame anyone for leaving their leather clothing in the closet when it´s warm, sometimes it feels like it´s hardly worth the sweat. But that makes times like these, Winter, more precious and also more likely for you to find others like you that also love to wear leather.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten