(1) Be happy! Yes whenever someone says that it makes me want to shoot myself, but to be honest when you feel sad then things usually don´t get better by staying sad. So embrace that little bit of happiness you have left and hug the crap out of your teddy, it´s time to smile!
(2) Embrace yourself! No not literally! Well you could do that, but I mean that you should accept who you really are and stop pretending. If you can´t accept yourself then how can anyone else accept you?
(3) Smile! Oh yes that can be difficult, how the hell can you smile at others especially when you don´t like them? Instead of thinking what you don´t like, think about what you do like. Otherwise try to imagine people being naked or strapped in latex, that usually makes me smile!
(4) Make love, not war! That seems like a good idea but how to make love when you´re alone? Unless you have no hands then there shouldn´t be an excuse, but seriously treat others with respect and hopefully you get respect in return! If people hate you for being yourself, then they just need a hug or a kick in the face! Oh wait, that´s not love....
(5) Do the unexpected! Sounds daring and I guess it is, but if you always do the same stuff and it makes you unhappy then maybe it´s a good idea to try something new! You don´t have to be extreme with such things, but if you want to spice things up then you won´t get complaints from me!
(6) Listen to music! Music has a strong effect on people, so don´t underestimate the strength of music! If you´re feeling sad then listen to something that makes you happy or maybe even hopeful. It´s better than watching how grass grows, which can be fascinating but you don´t want to look back at your life and mention that as one of your highlights!
(7) Do good things! It seems simple but people don´t always think of the greater good, it´s easier to think about me me me me me me....well you know what I mean! If you do something nice for someone else then that makes you happy as well, bring happiness to others and you´ll feel better yourself. If not then at least the other person is happy, that´s at least something!
(8) Meet new people! Hanging around the same people all your life might be boring, even when it´s not then it´s nice to meet new people and maybe meet someone interesting. Don´t be afraid to say hi to strangers, they don´t bite! Well not all of them....
(9) Take good care of yourself! It´s nice if you always do things for others, but don´t forget about yourself! Take a day off and have a great time with whatever it is that relaxes you. Remember, it´s not forbidden to use your hands!
(10) Don´t listen to what others tell you to do! Hah didn´t expect that, did you? In a way that means forget about everything I just said, but you could also think about not trying to please others but try to find your own way in life. Don´t be afraid to follow your own dreams, even if that means leaving family or friends behind. Not everyone can always follow you on your path, which is a shame but that´s how it goes. But there are other people you can meet along the way, don´t let anyone or anything stop you from being happy!