zaterdag 3 mei 2014

Horny during a session

In the heat of the moment, during a session, it´s easy to forget about rules and sometimes rules are broken. It wouldn´t be the first time for a Dom/Domme to give in to temptation and I think it happens more than you think. But it´s wrong to assume that it will happen during a session, because a professional Dom/Domme usually keeps things under control. But in the end we´re only people, we have feelings and emotions too. So getting horny during a session is nothing new, but how to handle that isn´t always easy for everyone!


A lot of Doms/Dommes have clear rules, but when things become confusing then it´s good to remind yourself of the rules you made. Are you willing to break your own rules or are you going to stick to those rules? I know temptation and I know that it´s hard to resist sometimes. For example a sub in a latex catsuit is very sexy, but as much as that latex body is rubbing against mine I´m not going to give in. I´d be going against my own rules and if I break my own rules then how can I expect other to follow them? That doesn´t mean that I´m not horny, but I choose not to give in to temptation.


Sometimes these feelings are just in the heat of the moment, afterwards you might not feel that way anymore. Which another reason why I would suggest to think before you act on a feeling, if you have a good thing going with your sub then you don´t want to ruin that by giving to a feeling you get for just a moment. That´s not love, that seems more like lust to me. Not that there is anything wrong with lust, but I don´t think it´s worth risking a good D/s relationship. I´m not saying that having sex with your sub ruins everything, but as a professional Dom/Domme it´s frowned upon to do so. But if you choose to be in a relationship with this person, then that changes things of course.


When the temptation becomes too big for you then it might be a good idea to take a break, but it also helps if you talk with your sub about it. This might be embarrassing to admit to your sub but I doubt that he or she will make fun of you. Maybe there are mutual feelings and who knows where that may lead to? Just be certain that these feelings are feelings of love and not lust, because lust comes and goes while love stays. Don´t be suprised if it´s just the heat of the moment, it happens to a lot of people and it´s nothing to be ashamed of. We´re only human and getting excited is just a way of your body telling you that you like something, there is nothing wrong with that!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten