zaterdag 15 juni 2013

Casual but kinky

Now that the temperature is rising, with a lot of sun and not much shade, it´s not easy to walk in latex or leather. Sure for some lovers, like me, it´s difficult to let go and so you keep wearing it until you drop. But you don´t have to, there are other clothes that also have a stimulant effect on your fetish side. Though this might not be the same for everyone, I know that I have certain interests outside the latex and leather outfits.

Personally I love riding clothes, some shiny boots and some tight riding pants that leave little to imagination. Add a whip to that and you have one of my favourite Summer outfits! People seem to find it less odd when I walk with a whip in riding clothes then when I walk with a whip in a latex catsuit. But some wetlook leggings also have this nice shiny effect on me, it´s not quite the same but works well enough for me to excite me. I also love the goth look, which is what I would normally wear before I embraced my fetish side. But I never lost the love for the goth look, anything dark and ominous looks good on me and I like to wear it as well.

Unfortunately black isn´t the colour you want to wear in the Summer, unless you´re as stubborn as me and keep wearing it anyway. So what looks hot and yet keeps you cool? I´d say red is a good eye catcher, wear a red dress with black boots and you´ll be like a lighthouse in the middle of a storm because you´ll draw a lot of people towards you. But blue is also a cool colour, it´s a safe colour as well because blue jeans don´t really stick out in a crowd. So if you like to be more casual and blend in that´s a safe choice, but if you´re used to wearing latex out in public I doubt you would want to play it safe.

Of course you can always keep a part of your clothing in your fetish style, like some leather underwear for example. It might suprise a vanilla lover, that under those blue jeans some kinky shorts appear. But isn´t that half of the fun? To be something more than people first thought you were. Like some piercings through your nipples, now that´s something I would always consider as a pleasant suprise. So blend in people, fool the vanilla crowd with your casual outfits but keep the naughty parts always close to your private parts!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten